February 20, 2009

31

KNOCK KNOCK

Dr.3bdulmi7sen: Tefa'6al

Lulu: Ilsalam Dr.3bdulmi7sen, you wanted to see me?

Dr.3bdulmi7sen: Ee Lulwa tefa'6ilay

Lulu: Dam fa'6lik.

Dr.3bdulmi7se: I am sure you noticed my son has not been to work for 3 months now, and I am sure you know why.

Lulu: Dr.3bulmi7sen..

Dr.3bdulmi7sen: Lulu, let me finish please. My son has been hung up on you for almost a year now, he has been depressed for more than 6 months, la yakel, la yshrib, laynam, ga3id blshaliah myshouf a7ad, wla yaby ekalim a7ad. O lmn arou7 akalma he only talks about you. O we have talked to your mother, and you father and we all dont know why you wont just say yes.
Shino il 7l?

Lulu: I dont know what to say.

Dr.3bdulmi7sen: Tell me the truth what is this about?

Lulu: I am scared.

Dr.3bdulmi7sen: Of what yuba?

Lulu: Ma adree, I dont think I am the right girl for him. He has been all around the world, he has see so many things and me, my life revolves around my family.

Dr.3bdulmi7sen: Okay and?

Lulu: I dont know.

Dr.3bdulmi7sen: How about you go see him and talk about things?

Lulu: okay.

Dialing 3bdullah

3bdullah: Lulu? Is it really you? 7beebty?

Lulu: Hala 3bdullah, ee baby it is me

3bdullah: 7beebty, 7yatie wainich? wainich 3ny? laish hadaiteny? Mny gader a3esh min '3airich.

Lulu: 3bdullah please, you are breaking my heart. Can I come see you?

3bdullah: Ee 7beebty.

I parked my car in front of the shalaih. He was already standing outside waiting for me. He looked weary, broken down so frail. It broke my heart.

He pulled me into his arm, hugging me so tightly I felt my bones crushing.

3bdullah: A7ibich

Lulu: Amout feek

He lead me inside the shalaih, sat me down on the couch and placed his head on my lap.

He fell asleep.

I cried, for hours. I sat there crying while the love of my life slept peacefully on my lap.

He never woke up.

15 comments:

  1. @@
    @@
    @@
    WTH ??
    WTH ??
    PLLLLZ TELL ME THIS IS A SICK JOKE
    OO I AINT LAFING KILISH PLZ PLZ JAD :s:s
    TAWNI YAYA BANAM ;/
    NOW ILL NEVER SLEEP LYN ADREE SHIL6AB5A

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE HELLL?!??!?! SH9ARR?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confessions of a Lost Kuwaiti Soul: yes he did

    finona Person: No, its not a joke I lost him that day.

    captivated: he died!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO no no no no no no..........no!!!!

    7beebty I am soo sooorry for your loss, that must have been so hard on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @@
    @@
    @@
    its A TRU STORY @@
    :'( OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooomg
    im sooooooo sorrry

    ReplyDelete
  6. ubai. is this story for real? ya3ne sij sarat kl hal a7dath wla is this just fiction? duz this stuff really happen bl kuwait? @@

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so sad, im so sorry... 7ada i can't believe it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reem and fiona Person: Yes this is a true story, this happened to me 4 years ago!

    love, confessions: Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg!!!! Omg!!!! I'm truly sorry !!=( !
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7ayatii intay ;( I'm truly sorry for your loss.
    Alla yer7ama w yghmd ruu7a il janna inshalla;*
    it must have been hard on you, w mashalla what a strong woman you are

    ReplyDelete
  11. IS HE DEAD?!!
    IS IT A REAL STORY?!!..........

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello, im not a commentator but rather a silent reader, whenever i am in a certain state of mind, i like to read your story, ive re - read so many times that i know what happens by heart!
    bs i remember more, she calls her brother and he comes and he calls the ambulance while he was laying on her lap and she is dazed and confused.
    i remember first time reading the ending, tears were strolling down my face.
    so when i came back to read it, it just ended :s
    anyways love, i know it was a painful period for you, and i hope you are doing better now.
    you take care
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete